Vision Regeneration FAQ
What kind of acupuncture do you use for vision treatment?
We use a combination of traditional Chinese acupuncture, AcuNova, various “micro-acupuncture” systems that use ears, scalp, hands and feet, and other protocols, depending on the client and the condition being treated.
Brad Whisnant, L. Ac. has trained not only in the United States, but at one of largest Eye Hospitals in China, where they see 1,500 eye patients a day, every day. He’s one of the few acupuncturists in America to use Microcurrent devices that have specific and unique wavelengths that help restore vision.
We are so much more than just acupuncture for your vision.
Do needles go in my eye?
Will the acupuncture hurt?
What results can I expect from vision acupuncture?
How many vision treatment sessions do I need?
Each person is different and each case of vision is different. We tailor all treatment programs to best fit with the individual, time, money, life, travel, stress, medical outcomes, and the patient’s (your) specific needs.
What eye conditions do you treat with vision acupuncture?
- Retinitis Pigmentosa, Stargardt’s Syndrome
- Macular Degeneration, wet and dry
- Retinal Detachment, Retinal Occlusion
- Optic Neuritis, Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Night vision issues, bright light problems
- Lazy Eye
- Usher Syndrome
- Dry Eyes, red eyes, excessive tearing
- Cone/rod dystrophies
- Many other genetic and rare eye issues
What are the benefits of vision treatment using acupuncture for the eyes?
- Increased visual acuity and eye health
- A proactive approach and plan to healing your eyes
- A chance to resume daily activities: crafts, reading, driving
- Empowerment through knowledge
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Potential to save your career due to vision loss
- Less PAIN, TEARING, DRYNESS, WEEPY EYES, REDNESS
- 2-5 Lines of vision improvement (potential for more)
- Improved central and peripheral vision
- A renewed sense of hope
- Keeping your most important “sense”
Pinpoint Acupuncture wants to help you retain your vision.
If you’re interested in learning more about our eye treatments contact us.
“I was able to stay up 2-3 hours later at night without my eye tearing, burning, and otherwise causing me to get tired” at 8:30-9:00 every night. This difference alone was worth the trip(!), giving me an extra 2-3 hours per night.”
Pompano Beach, FL