Heal faster with less pain.
Acupuncture is a great alternative to traditional painkillers after surgery, and it can even help cut your recovery time in half. Acupuncture and alternative medicine has been used for thousands of years, so it’s no secret it’s an excellent natural option to relieve the pain that comes with surgery.
Return to doing what makes you happy.
- Complete surgical healing – don’t live with partial recovery
- Reduced post-surgery medication side effects
- Better sleep, better energy, better range of motion
- Lowered the risk of pain medication addiction
Looking for alternative options for post-surgery pain relief?
Reducing your pain from surgery can start before your procedure, too.
Clinical studies have shown that treatments before and after your surgery significantly reduced pain and the use of painkillers.
Cut your healing time in half.
There are many benefits of using acupuncture after surgery, all of which aid in helping you heal faster and ultimately feel better. Acupuncture is well documented to:
- Inhibit inflammation
- Promote microcirculation
- Alter the perception of pain by inhibiting pain signals
- Encourage endorphin release
- Decrease post-surgery stress
- Boost your immune system
- Minimize drug side-effects
- Reduce internal and external scarring
Your tailored recovery plan.
Studies have shown the use of acupuncture with pain medications can help decrease reliance on pain meds, particularly in helping to lower dosage strength and the overall time on the medications. So acupuncture alone, or in tandem with a prescribed medication, will help no matter what.